CLICK AND EARN MONEY

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 11, 2022

Requirements for the Bot

 


This are the requirements for all the trainer.This requirements help you to play smoothly AQW in the trainer. Black Screen, Stuck in Connecting, Disconnect Problem and more. 

Requirements : 
Adobe Flash Player v15 Debug : Download
Virus Scanner for Adobe Flash Player v15 Debug : Watch here

Adobe Flash Player UnInstaller : 
Download
Check if it has a virus :
Check it here

Clean Flash Player Installer : Download
Virus Scanner for Clean Flash Player Installer : Watch here

Net Framework v4.5.2: 
Download
Virus Scanner For Net Framework v4.5.2 : Watch here









About MIND CELLS

Hi, My Name is Mind Cells, Im an AQW Content Creator, I Made this Website for you to easily find the bots that you're needed.I hope this website is helpful for you. Good Luck and Enjoy the Game.

4 comments:

  1. hello mr
    i cant open my bot
    i have follow your instruction few times but still same
    please email me what to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's the problem?
      Black Screen,Stuck in loading screen and etc.

      Delete
  2. Hello. I tried download everything in the guide but...

    Adobe v15 debug wont install because my system is saying that the a flash is already installed in my Internet explorer?

    Adobe Flash UnInstaller said i needed to restart my PC. I restarted but nothing happened.

    Clean Flash Installer G-Drive is empty

    Net Framework is saying that i have already installed it but i dont know what to do next. it wont also let me uninstall it COMPLETELY because it keeps saying it is being used in another folder or something.

    Im lost on what to do next. lmao

    ReplyDelete

 

CLICK AND EARN MONEY!